Tour de Yorkshire circuit from Skipton
Get a flavour of how the pros feel with this superb two-night cycling holiday on the route of the 2014 Grand Depart of the Tour de France. With more than 120 miles of cycling over two days and with 3,400m of ascent and descent on some of Yorkshire’s most iconic climbs, this is not for the faint-hearted!
The trip is based in Skipton in homely B&Bs or plush hotels, and takes in a route very similar to the Tour de France. While some of the main roads on the original route have been changed to quieter roads, the majority of the route is just as Mark Cavendish and Chris Froome would have cycled on in 2014.
- 2 days of brilliant cycling in Yorkshire
- 2 nights of comfortable, hand-selected accommodation
- Baggage transfers between accommodation
- Detailed maps of the route and gpx files if required
- Full support from a back-up team for self-guided trips
- Detailed list of bike shops along the route for independent trips
Prices start from £240 per person for independent trips and £370 for self-guided ones. Prices drop for group trips of more than four.
March through October